For movie theaters, the profits start even before the customer walks in the door. Because movie theaters have high dwell times, moviegoers are more likely to pay attention to advertising in the theater than they might be on TV or the internet.
Using the right signage and displays in your movie theater can help you take advantage of high dwell times. The right movie theater signage can:
- Enhance the movie-going experience.
- Influence purchase decisions.
- Deepen interactions with guests.
- Increase concession and theater revenue.
What Kind of Displays Are Best for my Theater?
There are many choices when it comes to movie theatre signage. Here are some of the best options to see results from your display marketing efforts:
Snap frames are best for movie posters as they are ideal for wall-mounting large posters. These frames are great for movie theatres as they snap open allowing you to quickly and easily change movie posters. Snap frames are:
Digital LED Signage
Digital LED signage is great for theaters as it can provide customers with up-to-date, relevant and engaging content. That is why making the transition from static signs to digital signage is key for movie theaters today. Here are some of the other advantages of digital signs for movie theaters.
- Reduces the amount of effort and time that is needed to generate and display movie posters.
- It provides real-time information to customers on showtimes and pricing.
- Allows you to engage your customers with dynamic, compelling content.
- You can combine movie-related information with your theater’s branding or advertising.
- Reduces the costs of advertising because you eliminate printer and paper supplies.
There are many ways that you can use digital displays in your movie theater. Here are just a couple of ideas.
- Display information about films – Use digital signage to promote your current and upcoming movie theater showtimes. You can display movie posters complete with ratings and more. You can even use digital displays to show video trailers and movie theater now playing shows.
- Promote your loyalty programs – Customer loyalty is crucial for driving sales. More than 69 percent of clients say retailer choice is influenced by loyalty programs, according to research. Using digital signage is a great way to encourage moviegoers to sign up for your program.
- Display your social media widgets – Social media is critical when it comes to advertising. A new study by Mediakix found that people spend an average of more than five years of their lives on social media. One way to ensure that they have your social media handle is to display the information digitally. Your customers can immediately enter your handles into their smartphone to engage long after they leave the theater.
- Advertise your concession stand – Use bold, mouth-watering images to generate higher sales at your concession stand. You can also use digital displays to upsell slow moving concessions. Digital displays are ideal for menus as you can update them within seconds. If you run out of an item, your menu can immediately reflect the change.
- Engage and entertain guests that are waiting in line for tickets.
- Use for emergency messaging – In the event of a fire or other emergency, you can use digital signage to provide information to your customers.
Stanchions not only help control crowds and keep your lines moving smoothly but they are an essential part of the movie theater experience. Most guests expect to see velvet ropes hung between stanchion stands when visiting a theater. These add class to your theater and are also functional.
The right signage is essential for movie theaters. Movie theater displays and signage can help you:
- Keep your customers entertained.
- Gain loyal customers.
- Sell concessions.
- Control crowds.
For more details about movie theater displays, visit Displays Market. Our website is full of information about digital displays. In addition to movie theater display information, DisplaysMarket also features a variety of stanchions to help you control crowds in your theater. We have been in business for more than 24 years. You can be sure that our expertise will help you find the right display for your theater.